Trenton – Faulty fan causes fire fears.

Trenton – 

Fire fighters from Engine 3 and latter 2 were dispatched to the first block of Grand Street just before 9 PM Friday evening on the call of a possible house fire. The fire crews arrived on the scene within minutes to find a ceiling fan that was smoking, firemen acted quickly to remove the faulty fan and to make sure there was no further damage. 



Grand street was closed for a short time between Cass st. & Beatty St. 

Neighbors credit fire fighters for acting quickly to avoid what could’ve been a tragedy. 
http://www.TheTrentonPost.com

609-310-NEWS (6397)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s