HAMILTON – Fire causes damage to Chuck’s Chicken in Yardville

HAMILTON  – 

Firefighters responded to an afternoon blaze that broke out around 4:30 PM Saturday at the Chuck’s wings at 4592 S. Broad Street in Hamilton 


When firefighters arrived there was smoke and fire coming from the rear of the building .


 Township fire fighters quickly extinguished the fire that caused substantial damage to the rear of the building The fire was said to have started in the exhaust system located in the kitchen area. 

The business owners said they will try to reopen the restaurant as soon as possible. 

Mercer county’s #1 source for news

http://www.TheTrentonPost.com
609-310-NEWS (6397)




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s