Trenton : Fire damages Chambersburg home

Trenton –

Early morning fire causes damage to Chambersburg home

Mercer county’s #1 source for news

http://www.TheTrentonPost.com

609-310-NEWS (6397)

The Trenton fire department responded to a early morning fire in the 200 block of division Street in Chambersburg

Pats Diner 1300 S. Broad Street

The 911 call came in just around 7 AM Tuesday morning when residents reported the smell of smoke coming from the basement

Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire quickly and ventilated the house

The property sustained some damage in the basement and under the front porch.

To advertise with the Trenton post call 609-310-6397 ask for Rich

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s